Sunday, September 24, 2006

Very Blur

had hard time tryin to log in my blog here :P

haaaaa..

was confused.

Becos i cant rem my blog name.

Somemore too use to get in (old) blog via friendster.

Actually i have another blog one in multiply.com

But din really let alot of ppl know.

Blog is more to jot down my feelings.. appreciate if friends read but not into highly publicise it.

I have few friends but most are really genuine friends. When my mood is down (most of time), they will try to cheer me up

Some read my blog and get worried for me. I feel very touched.

My friends, i have little to offer back. M not a good person (which is y i m to-be discarded) but u r always there to give me support n bear my nonsenses.

Heaven has throw in alot of hardship for me, but also have friends here for me.

Friends are really better than boyfriend, at least in my life :P

Cheerio friends

No comments: