Thursday, February 15, 2007

Check it out!

Came in to check if my blog gonna missing again ;P

ok, safe and here i m writing rubbish......

Since i sold my Toshiba old laptop now using iBook. But with external keyboard cos the keyboard pad of the ibook is spolit. First time use laptop n met such problem. I went to e service centre and they wan to charge me $240 to change it! pls lah, jus one day after warranty the pad spoil. I say LOUSY! n lost faith with this brand liao......

Then now still thinkin of how to activate the chinese wordings. One of the things i wan to do this year is to write short notes using mandarin... wan to compile it as ebook ... a little writer mango

at this hour, still at home...but working.. heehee can access partially to office network......

jus bein plain lazy to take bus lor...

mangojo

No comments: