Monday, February 05, 2007

kinky

haaa tat day a guy friend said he bought me a vibrator *instantly fainted.

On saturday past midnight, with my SOS call, he came to fetch me home from office **yes i been workign till wee hours almost every day. And he pas me the 'vibrator'!

Haaaaaa he is so funny.... it is indeed a Hello Kitty that vibrates except for not having the kinky function lah! It is actually a keychain .. there is a string attached to it and when u pull it, the hands and legs of the kitty will vibrate...

***whew,

dun frighten me like that lah

:P

2 comments:

~~ Juz Me (",) said...

Hey i wana see haha!!! U know e way pp r giving u all these silly kitty stuff, 30 years dwn e rd, u may make a fortune selling them :P

Mangojo said...

ya... but hor the graduate kitty u gave, got a scar.... accidentally drew on it when i tried to snatch it back from a colleague cos he wan to lift up her skirt GOSH