Sunday, May 06, 2007

So need protection

Want to travel alone. But still lack the courage.

Sux, whenever i hear friends esp woman, going alone. I feel so useless!

Confess, i hardly a team person. Hate to rush and to accomodate irritating ppl. So going with others can be challenged. Especially my inspiration to travel is so ahoc. The Bangkok trip was a classic one. Left within 2 hours.说走就走

Ytd had dinner with friends. Quite happy. Relaxing Sat nite. One of the topics was travelling. But somehow i still 'hate' Australia. Haaaaaaa ..... cos my anger will grow again whenever i hear that country. Not the country fault ok! it is becos i will recall my 1st BF, who betrayed me while he studied there. N the betrayal leads to my subsequent abnormalities in love life.

Damn, sway away from this talk... hmm wat i should then write? Ok, ytd nite, i took stocktake on my face paper masks, scrub and make up. So many things i need to buy:
face paper masks - skinfood as so much cheaper
face scrub - should i stick to Shiseido's warm scrub???
compact powder - shiseido? lancome? chanel? fancl? headache
Body Scrub - coffee bean scrub from skinfood? but WP & PS said expensive
Blusher - suspect the blusher is contaminated that y my face got breakout! :P
Vitamin E Body Lotion - Existing 3/4 left bottle from Body Shop is not really effective. Nothing special effect.
Makeup Base - to continue with fancl? it is so much cheaper...
Eye Concealer - need a stronger one.. cos this one from lancome already not effective. My dark circle condition worsen. From 1 layer to 6 layers also cannot cover!

and so much more................

MONEY NO ENOUGH

No comments: