Monday, June 11, 2007

Calling to give up? Never had so i created

In the bus suddenly i wonder how come this time i jus give up the job like that!!!!

In the past i kept say want to quit but did not. Even now ppl dun really believe me.

But i really going to quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suddenly feel cannot bear to leave cos i enjoy the mega events. Many eyes looking at how i solve problems on the spot.

Suddenly felt that somebody GOD is trying to make me pave way for him to get up there. But i suddenly dun feel angry.

Instead off the bus i told Wilson that his GOD is arranging it so that he can take on. So he CANNOT REJECT w/o trying

To try and die is ok. No try yet die is a NO NO.

Never take up how to know if can handle? If tried and cannot handle n fail then jus leave.

I left him with these words

Those words are for myself also. Suddenly i dun wan to u turn and remain in that big cosy room. An office room i called it MINE. I may not have anymore such oppt in my life anymore to enjoy e priviledge. Will i regret? I will i think. But i dun wan to think so much already. Jus feel like want to take the course, even go down to executive.. will be hard but after so many years being suppressed. Live for other. I wan to do sth silly but been hoping...

Will have prob with my course cos need project group n i know ppl wont liek me the first tiem they see me. So i may end up with no group. Tat deters me. Worry me. But i dun wan to give up.

A friend commented i am a 'good boss'. He said he never have. I told him i DIN have also. So when i got the oppt to be a boss, i created that. Ok, some will still think i am not good. But i done my best to protect staff. Think have done most. Other gaps is cos mgmt style still not established.

today a day full of hope n alot of uncertainties

No comments: