Wednesday, October 03, 2007

all about dougnut


Finally get a chance to taste the donut from i think Donut Factory? the one at Raffles City where ppl q like mad.

My colleagues went to carrefour at Suntec n they bought back box of doughnuts. i took the one with chocolate inside.

Actually i feel that these new age doughnuts all too sweet n soft lei. Tried the Vivocity one (did i tell u that i force ppl to buy? if not wont attend his meeting? :P, gone are the days where i can terror ppl life')

Still prefer those traditional one where you can find at maybe four leaves or bakery shop.

Wan to try the glutinous rice at PS but din get chance cos one ball looks too big for me. And it wont be feasible to put it overnite since there be filings inside. someone wanna share with me? n of cos share the costing

Y? cos my new company havent pay me yet n i work there 1 mth liao! wat e fish

No comments: