Monday, November 27, 2006

e one correct thing i gave to him

E last n yet ironically the only correct thing i did for him is done for him tonite.

He came to me n initiated the same old talk. Wanted me to think of myself in 10-20 yrs, blah blah blah

He said alot. But said he has not decided.

Ultimately i know he just wan an assuring answer out from my mouth and one that can make his mind at ease. He said alot alot of things. It hurts deeper n deeper. N still he claimed yet to make up mind.

Tat smile he longs to see, i created it.

Wipe tears n Smile and tell him i also wanted us to part.

So i asked for the house and e car. He is so relieve. At least he can do sth for me? It hurts me but i feel happy that he is relieved. And whoever the one that has motivated him also can get a happy beginning. Ok, he said 'dun have'. Well, be it have or dun hav, tat is happy beginning for him.... oops jus he put it, it is also a good beginning for me. I got to grin.

No hatred. Just wan to numb myself.

For those who are worried for me, no worry. I will continue this (rocky) life journey.

My little wish remains, hope he will still in touch with me. But hope he wont show too fast with another hands locking his, in front of me.

Sorry, m not a saint. Still need time. But tat smile wont back off.

Lim, i love u... jus bear for this one last one

Goodbye to love n memories. I will forsake you all for happiness within

continue to hope Happiness will one day decide to befriend me.

C & J = a past tat should have ended 9 yrs ago
Tat missing wedding ring n e one u never bother to put on = CJ2000
My bday: 26 May
Our ROM: 27 May
His bday: 28 May
.... urgh.. n i earned 9yrs, GRINNN....

No comments: