Monday, November 06, 2006

Kimchi Mangojo Won

Tmr nite flying off but my heart is still heavy on work matters.

So many things to do

Actually dun mind getting things done. M very task oriented but there are some implications that cloud my mind. Some idiots just like to ensure things dun happen the way they should.

GOSH, no matter how, got to let go for a while. I mean things are unpredictable. Perhap by the time i come back, there is a big change n my presence is no longer needed.

So as long as i do what i should during my stay, then there is no need to feel guilty or unjustice done.

As for preparing for tour, have not really read the itinerary by heart. Yet to pack and decide how much to prepare for the trip.

So Gemini

Miss mango? heeheeeheeeeheeeee

1 comment:

DeWdRoPs said...

have fun during ur Korea Trip! :P dun miss us too much! :) catch up again when u come back...