Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Walkin Corpse

Some of the friends whom came to know my case, told me that i should not be affected. Anyway i did try to leave him before.

Yap, i thought i should have. But the problem is 'i did try' to leave him but came back because couldnt. N all the words he said to me askin for my return.

Those words ring but now with his other words for breaking away also ring. U know , they ring both messages together. Going berserk soon

Moaning for myself n e marriage. Tried to numb myself. So sometimes i jus gone blank, sometimes tears jus roll. Cannot concentrate on anything.

It will soon break all other part of my life, i know

When will i get back on my feet? only time can tell......

Really, today while i travel on train, asked myself. How come i did not say alot alot of things to try to salvage the situation. I only jus hear him n read which direction he want and went with the flow. Even acted that materials can simply 'compensate' me.

There are soooo many incidents and feelings wanna to tell him but i din. Was it cos of my pride? not really, he was soo persistent n wat i say will it help? maybe he will misread as being emotional blackmail.

Too many thoughts clouding....

Tat smile i have to maintain

No comments: