Saturday, December 15, 2007

Disgusted experience at Compass ActionCity

Terrible.

Went there to get a Xmas present for office exchange on 21st Dec 2007.

First, there were a couple of sales persons but they din offer to assist.

2nd, was then told to buy first then get the stuff for testing.

3rd, the gal who did the testing pull her face long and tookd her own sweet time. After that, crudely told me to queue up next time.

WAS SHOCKED!

There was no human queue in front of me.

I was not told that there is queue in front of me.

She retailated she had alot of gifts to wrap.

MORE shocks!

She could have tell me that she need to finish wrapping. Btw the presents were not on the table and also i was not pushy. Was only asking if that is the correct counter for the testing as the 2nd staff jus look at this 3rd staff.

U know wat happen the next thing?

She slammed thing on floor when i reminded her to mind her customer service.

Great act, gal.

I wrote to the company and awaiting their response.

My conclusion:
Quite obvious this gal is tire
She could have wrap presents endlessly and got pissed
Only she is doing the wrapping and testing. There were some who jus STAND THERE.
She was not trained how to communicate with customer. Acted machiam like she is queen. Maybe at home she has such privilege. But this is outside and working dear.

Or sales is too good that there is no need to be nice to customer. Anyway already paid, wat can i do?

I would rather applause Mini Toons. Was fumed while walking to escalator. The mini toon staff greeted me and tried to invite me into the store to take a look. Theere was smile and energy!

The previous really spoil shoppin mood and really it is so disgusted

Company which uses temp staff need QC and training also.

No comments: