Saturday, January 19, 2008

Social gathering last nite

Was feeling v unwell and took 1/2 day mc.

At nite, went to Ben's LAST NITE gathering. Kinda go cos can see many of ex colleagues. I knew recently alot of unpleasant thingy brewed so just to pop in to see how they are.

It was held at a KTV lounge in serangoon gardens. Dun really like the place.

There were moments of laughter n irritation

Laughter 1:
Edward asked if i can help him keep his car key. I was as usual naughty. Took over the keys and then together with another lady GRL waved at him and said we go for a ride. He got a shock n quickly said no. Then realised he changed from BMW to porsche. Haa it;s not the first time i disturb to take his car for a ride (even if i have license i think he be scare to death heeeeee).

Irritation 1:
Seah the RC 4 Chairman suddenly 'attacked' me. Cos he was very upset that he cannot buy 4D while carrying a kid. Being nice a few of us said just get someone to take care of the kid. He was quick to 'correct' us tat would mean the kid may be carried away. GOSH of cos if he is to let someone to carry the kid must be close ones mah. Nevermind lah, some rigid brains. :P I just feel bad for other colleagues who stil need to tolerate these nonsenses.

Irritation 2:
Poon the boar tried to be friendly and spoke to me. N then he rattled away his expertise. As usual, cant make out any sense.


Laughter 2:
Ben as usual a little clown that entertained everyone with his superb singing and acting.

Some GRls and an ex colleague said they felt bad they did not do such farewell event for me. Quietly told one colleague that if they do that i will be very angry. I do not want to entertain these ppl AGAIN. jus wanted to leave peacefully :P I am already glad that Edward and Nick (GRLs) and some office colleagues still keep contact with me. Ppl will know me. i prefer genuine friendship. As for entertainment, once awhile is ok lah.

So we were in KTV lounge. Edward said never hear me sing before. I just gave him a weak smile. Heehee cos it is about 1 yr i never laid hand on mike liao. 2007 Oct since then i did not sing cos dun wan to weep (in case) and spoil ppl mood. Now i lost rhythm heehee. But it is not a big deal to me lah. Life is not about wantin to have fun n having to possess something/one every min ;)

Wow machiam like jovian 论语 haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments: