Monday, August 20, 2007

Old love still e best wahahahahaha


All these years somehow still my idol Andy Lau help me through many tough period.

I like his philosophy. He ever said he is a fountain, the more pressure added, the higher the water will shoot up.

Ok ok beside tat, of cos his look and most importantly his voice tat attracts me lah...

Not all his songs are good. But some really catchy ones n fit his vocal can be touching man!

Recent exam was not a good one to study for. Lost interst somemore. so went to look for this song 暗里着迷 n played continuously to keep me fantasizing and read my notes. heehee

Funi hor? so old liao still like htat.

Guess, a person at wat age still has a child in him/her lah.

No rest assure, i never gone to '追星" when young hence u wont find me at this age go n crash with the youngsters to see him lah........ dun ever suggest me to pay to see his concert watever. i no budge. But if u wan to grant my lifelong wish, pls donate over heehee

No comments: