Saturday, August 18, 2007

Sat-18 Aug

Morning - wee hours
Had bad dream. Dreamt that i woke up at 9am whr exam is at 10am!! Can even recall how panicky i was n tried to outbeat time to get myself to the exam venue! Jus when i was abt to give up, i woke up! whew.. it was 6.20am. Laze till 7am n finally got myself up. Reached school at 9.20am.

Exam was not v good. The questions i should admit are meant to rack ur brain, unlike the previous one. It now depend how persuasive my writings n arguments are. I thought the lecturer was kind to be there throughout the exam. Din see the first one did that. But as nobody thanked or greet him i dare not appracoh. dun wan ppl to throw tomatoes at me.

Had foot bath and reflexology at chinatown. Was more fancinated by the footbath actually. To me foot reflex is really luxourious n would prefer body massage than that. Costs me $50 (GOSH). Still think the Batam n Bangkok ones are better.

Then Olivia n me went to meet up with Zess for show. I like her sms last night, sth like ' ... for movie.. must go hor' cos she knew i HARDLY watch movie. "Bourne Ultimatum" very action pack (fei hua) but storyline is really stale.

Came back earlier as do not want to come back to this 'not big but very empty house' late. At the train, this 'soya sauce' couple treated the pole like coconut tree. Both holding on to the pole, standing behind n caressing each other.. haaaaaa

Somebody sms to tell me that he has a blog n his children were so amused. Me too!

No comments: