Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Thank you for the blessings



Today i went to the driving centre with a heavy heart. Been out of action for 10mths n finally made myself go n try again.

Guess ppl will know why i out of action so long. the day he came with that forceful 'offer' i was devastated. Din want to touch driving cos i know i cant concentrate n it is bad for me, instructor n the road users. Also the minor operation i had caused me tooo much pain n my shoulders were really painful n soar for like 3-4mths.

Due to the changing weather, i been checking out for today's weather. It was no good. Supposed to have thunderstorm.

So heart was heavy. Already no confident n with storm it will really add pressure for me.

Sent sms to friends jus before i walked into the circuit. Got good encouragement. Thanks, friends.

The instructor i paid extra to book is really a nice uncle. U know my anxiety kind of wipe out half when he assured me no prob. I told him that watever difficulty through his mouth become soooooo easy :P :)

N it did not rain n not over bright too (din have sunglasses anymore. The sky kind of 'hold' the clouds. It only pour (abit) after my lesson. I felt being blessed to let me continue to find courage and make it so much smoother for me to get back my engine. Thank you really really soo much!

Now i have a prob.. a persistence one. Still cannot get parrallel n vertical parking rite. When i do this, i forget that. Just emailed Florence. Hope she kind to write sth.

Not gifted in driving

No comments: