Tuesday, October 03, 2006

E new name din get me anywhr

My name was change back in yr 2000 ( i think)

Becos i was in a loss. Having a sweet romance in red of lies and bleak career.

Dun know to thank that friend or not, she introduced a fortune teller to me.

It is breakin me up with all his words still rinign in my mind.

Very scarey.

But that is not the point.

I asked for a change of name to aid me in my career. Turning back, sounded very silly. But when a person with stupidity and lost of hope, everything can be helpful.

So was given many character combination for the desire strokes to aid in career.

I chose tis combination. Din wan a very femine name. This one is good cos it sounded femine but the character is more of a male. Jus like Jovian... unisex.

Not totally bad for a change of name. U know it is like u close a chapter and start another...

Time to use this name again? I need a career change.. but really for a betterment.

No comments: