Saturday, October 07, 2006

I know wat in ur mind - is it still love or jus a part of past living

It 5am in the morning of Saturday, 7 Oct 2006.

Woke up unvoluntarily. Still feeling tire but jus cant control mind.

Dripping on too tight making my shoulders very heavy n pain.

Run through some songs in my laptop. There are tonnes of heartbreaking songs. So does it matter i am one of the leads?

Sometimes i yearn for him to come back emotionally. Sometimes i feel so tire that it is good to let go.

M not a saint. Despite been hoping he gets the best, still want him back.

Perhap must dig out my heart and see if it is black.

Recently not crying that much. Tear rollin is wept and fought back hard.

Recently been thinking of what will become in future.

Only yesterday someone told me it is ok if i am to be alone for rest of life if i have been through the patches. Self protection is most important.

Recently been trying to develop more activities for myself on top of work.

Gauging the slavery work, if i dun do sth now, i be really a desserted old hag that the world may think i m weirdo in 5 yrs to come.

This serenity now made me feel that it is calmer to not to think of this complex relationship anymore. But how such moment can persist?

过敏也是对你的思念。。。

No comments: