Monday, October 23, 2006

Sign of Worry - Getting tooo toooo independence

Was quite pleased with myself yesterday.

Sunday, 22 Oct 2006

Had to attend a temple function at 10am. Hence planned to go for haircut, grabbed lunch n go for swim.

The schedule turned tight when the function ended like 1158am n my hair cut appointment was 12noon.

So good that a GRL offered to send me there. So i reached there about 1205pm.. whew not to late

Hair Cut at Twister (Hougang Mall)
Was attracted by the purplish atmosphere hence decided to go there and try. I like STORM at JP but it is too far to travel there. Sinc they are sisters, a try would be less risky.

Enjoy the fact that the sylist is also the one that washes hair. That is a great different from Jean Yip as they tend to get trainee to wash hair n many times very unpleasant experience.

The only irritating thing is that this stylist kept ask or psycho me to colour my hair. I thought i told him straight am not interested for time being. He just rattle off n i kind of find myself buildin castle in the air to ignore him.

The cut looks good back in saloon but then like today i find it too short and too flat. Dun think is the style prob, it is me who cannot recreate back the feel...

Bought a shampoo there too. Now wonder to go back and get the conditioner. I guess i will stop buying every brand laid on hands and go for what saloon used. Actually save alot more money. I have few bottles of half used shampoo n conditioners, which i bought from SASA or off the rack n now dun find them as good as the instructions indicated.

Lunch
Actually thought i be very late but the cut only costs me 1 hour so could even catch lunch at the foodcourt.

Swimming
Ok, i know the sequence is not rite, having done up hair and then go swimming. But gemini being gemini, i jus wan to do things unconventional haaa

Got a new instructor (again). Had a big sms fight with the agency. Very unprofessional of them. Nevermind. I told the agent that i jus wan to enjoy the learning and shall not pursue. But dun keep testing my patience. Learnt 1.5hrs :)

I think i will go for own practices liao

Suddenly a thought flood in.... i think i have grown so independence and at ease with self doing things alone and eating alone. U know everyone will get a chance to do thing alone. But the loneliness n uncertainty can be quite fearful. however i begin to enjoy the serenity and no need to see and feel for others. I do what i planned. No need to worry if it cannot fit the other party

As some of my colleagues or friends know, i have this philiosophy *let's not argue if this is rite or wrong yet* tat if a woman gets too independence, then no need for a man in her life liao.

hmmmmmm... could this be a temporary syptom or really thati have changed? Became him, he said for the 6 months i was away, he already get use to w/o me. Maybe this is wat he wan me to come to term with.

In case this is jus false impression, i shall test myself again... independence n happy ;)

cheers, Mango!

No comments: