Monday, December 11, 2006

1000% interest in him to do one thing with me

Signing the divorce papers..

Impressive


So it will occur in Jan.

I guess his divorce (lady) cousin comes in handy for him...advising wat he should be doing.. Incidentally this is the lady that his auntie is tryin to hook them up even when i was with him... tat a great thing a person can do rite?

Now, i got to gather courage to tell my family abt this n askin them to move in, short notice

Ok, n i suppose to wear a big smile n go to the lawyer firm or family court to sign e doc together cos 'we are not those quarreling couple'. So we shall end our r'ship n marriage elegantly. If can, pls get a sponsor for me to get a gown as well? not wedding gown but a divorce gown.. guess time that some fashion designers look at such theme.

I c e relieve in his eyes.. i felt my throat got jammed up, n eyes watery again! useles me. so i kept drinking water n water n smile n smile.

One last wise words from him to me tonight .. 'u knw, one day, we will be happy with this decision'. No need that 'one day', this moment i see ur sparkle, Mr Lim.

No, no no hate u or angry with u.

Dun angry with me if u happen to read this.

I m a petty woman full of jealousy. N i write to pour all my feelings out because i dun tell my family my prob since young. Becos ppl expect to see my smile physically.. it doent look well tuned if i cry n smile and scream at same time.

I thank you for your kindest understanding, Mr Lim

No comments: