Friday, December 08, 2006

End of r'ship junction Pt 1

now i know life
tonite he kept pressing me... creating the script n scene leading to his objectives.

I finally realise that when r'ship come to such stage.. there is no more mercy, love, feeling n humane.

Innocently walked into the house n was told to sit down n he started to rattle the same things he said e other nite. Puzzled enough as i have not said 'no'.

Being a woman and one that can roll tears easily on slight thing... my tears out. that started the whole trouble.

He cannot stand my tears n accuse me of tryin to be difficult by not working hard enough to understand that this is good for BOTH OF US. Did i really say no?

He wan me to laugh out loud loud loud whenever i back n said e decision is good?

Very puzzled n upset, especially when he din deny a third party existence. Yet continue to rattle on y n how i should react. He brushed aside e third party issue with so much loophole.

But i din blame or iintend to pursue n sue him adultery. No i din. N really it doesnt matter if tehre is a third party or not.. cos love died 1000% as far as he concern.

Went to bathe but decided to let go my tears so that i dun hold too many feelings as i felt piercing pain at my chest n heart.

No comments: