Friday, December 08, 2006

End of r'ship junction Pt 2

When i came out he tried to talk to me n i refused as i know he din like see me cry (that make him look like he is a villain). Again being nice does not pay cos he came to my room. Just outside my room he rattles on same thing.. tat is enough, he does not understand. I told him to let me tear, so i can move on.. he cannot agree ..... said i still wan to let misery continue in us. NO I DID NOT.... very afraid i will jus give way n turn berserk. Dun wan my life to be spent in IMH ... so i told him to let me tear n i be alright.. then suddenly hurling n yelling start again... all faults landed on me that i teared. I should know well enough it is good for us. Tat we have not been sleepin together for 2 yrs.... since i so unreasonable, then he should move out...

this moment, i gain abit of sane.. lost plenty of tears... when u lost tears, u suddenly c sth v clear.... did we not sleep together for 2 yrs? he move out now? O i c, he could be (a) wish that we can divorce immediately shoudl we can mutually claim that we are separated for e stated period of time (b) he wants to move out but cannot make e initiative as it may not look good on him?

Ok, at this point ppl will think i start to hate n accuse him. No, m sorry if this is wat is misread. Alway kena misunderstood by others. I dun blame him and pls.. if u r his friends, tell him.. my tears is not to attempt to force him to stay. I m a woman n one that have alway been easily teared... if i read sth simply warming, i roll tears it is jus that i dun show in front of u...

When a r'ship coming to an end... there is no more mercy.

No comments: