Tuesday, December 05, 2006

R u ok

Jus now he asked me this question, again n again.

Haiz, y still ask me this qn.....

Ok, i said 'm ok', one time. He looked so worry and ask 'seriously, r u ok'.

Ha... wat u expect me to say? 'm ok v ok' is my standard reply

do u think he is wiling to hear that 'i m not ok, i feel like dying'? haaa , load of rubbish to him.

N y he kept askin like that when he wont wan to turn back... only spoil my eye mask cos tears rolling liao.. fancl u know! v expensive

haaaa m mad? but i m suppose to be materialistic lei

Anyway, jus now during bath, got some enlightenment.. haaaaaaa i dun dare to take roller coaster that y i m being put on emotional roller coaster? Perhap i should go take one ride n maybe maybe then i be spare fr emotional one... it is really bad bad n bad

life... four letter words

No comments: